Wednesday 26 November 2008

Yeay....at home now...



muehehe....after 2 hours of driving in heavy rain,flooded road,insufficient lamp post and stuff....finally reach my home....hehe...

well,today was hoping the class will end fast and happily...but today out of surprise,Mr.Daniel din came,for watever reason...Ms.Yap came in...there was only 1 word tat pop out of my head when i saw her entering the class...it was 'SHITZ'...oh well...she is ok i think,but the method of teaching...need a huge improvement...for her entire class...i basically keep yawning away till the end of the class...

This is her,conducting the class...

well after tat,go bck to wangsa to hav dinner...and got stuck in jam,and required 1hour to go bck to wangsa instead of usually 20-30mins...den go to SSL restaurant to have noodles,and saw Jennifer at there too,wif her family makan at there...haha....

after makan,started to rain....sienz...go bck apartment,pack up my lappie,and start my journey bck,and while on the way,saw a lorry crash to the road side,which caused the car behind me almost kiss my rear bumper as all the car in front of me emergency brake...oh well,luckily nth had happened..hehe...and fell in love wif my car's torque even juz increase slightly becoz of the mod...hehe

2 comments:

April said...

she ok? wah,..i so not ok lo..dunno what she talk n i really need help in land...trust..everything...sei lo..akibat of too lazy to study~ T.T

u stuck there 1 hour, i stuck at mine for 2hours! usually one hour can reached...but during peak hour - double up the time. damn. butt butt oso numb liao~ lucky got seat if not...hell.

Da Devil said...

bwahaha...well,said she is ok,coz scared later she view my blog,how?sue me for defaming her leh...wakaka

lolz...den u more cham...2 hours...wakaka