Wednesday 19 November 2008

Good morning,Bad evening


U all sure will ask...why such title...well...tis morning it was good coz the petrol price which had reduced to RM2...which is much lower than pervious RM2.70,which tat time,i literally had to always control my left foot...hehe


Juz under rm100...happy...but really hope it can get much much much lower....as compare to the crude oil price now,supposedly we can get cheaper....


well bad evening??coz i juz sprained my ankle....well @#$% pain....my god...imagine,when u walk den sprain is consider kinda painful ady,well for me..i had jump and my foot misplace and sprained my ankle..brilliant..so lucky hor?why i din manage to hit TOTO??why why why??
basically nw,my ankle had swollen ady....sigh...tomolo still got class...argh...juz nw even use my left foot to assist in braking my car...adui...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

ehhh.. talking abt toto rite.. do u know watz d number on Chester's tag?? 1128!! damn nice number rite? faster go buy!! sure kena.. haa ^^

Da Devil said...

haha...will go buy later...muehehe