Sunday 2 November 2008

Hehe..my bday

Haha..on 31st of Oct,is my bday,so as Halloween...guess now u guys knw where does the name DaDevil derived from...haha

1st of all...had to thanks to all my frens tat remember and send me some bday messages..thz guys...

so juz celebrate at hometown wif frens....*sobsob*...u guys so nice....all the pic below was taken on 31st Oct 2008

HongYee and Denise...the lovely couple..hehe

Denise and me...lets see...16 years of frenship..walau...so long dy

Mua...

Ah Ping who came late...lolz...

His chocs brownies cake...if nt mistaken

Ours...Clockwise from left - Choc mud,Strawberry choc and Choc cheese if nt mistaken
our 'chap cha yee sik'...haha

Wif candles...yup,22 years old ady..feel so old nw...

My piggie wanted to eat it too

2nd November,my college HengDai celebrate wif me again during lunch time,really had to thkz them,as juz left 30mins for lunch,they still celebrate wif me..thz guys..oh yea...oso celebrate along wif Jade as her Bday was on 30th oct,while mine was on 31st...

The cake...


Singing the song...

Jade,Sasa and JC

all hengdai...thz...

No comments: