Thursday 27 November 2008

ATF and nice dinner....hehe


well..today kinda eventful...at least for me....so there are 2 entrys in a day...gaga
well after resting from the painful massage....my mech had come bck from his day job,and i had schedule with him to change my car's ATF(Automatic Transmission Fluid)....

Fluid of my choice...Toyota T-4

I knw...i knw...Nissan using Toyota's fluid...but is the best for price and performance wise...hehe

Jacking the car up....

The Fluid from my Auto Gearbox...fuh...

My Trusty Mech/nice neighbour pouring in the fluids

after few minutes,i complain to him abt my exhaust about some plastic had been sticking to it...so he help me clean it...still there is some left

after tat....went to Mentakab,which juz 15mins....wait...10mins from my house...lolz...to hav dinner....and finally ate my Nai Yau Sotong....yummy

Fermented Bean-curd Romanian Lettuce(Fu Yee Yao Mak)

Claypot Bean-curd(Nga Pou TauFu)

Butter Sotong(dry) - Nai Yau Sotong

Yummy...and nw drinking some herb tea or watever tat my mom juz make...lolz....so nice...

No comments: