Sunday 2 November 2008

Bck to Kl and Cousin's wedding dinner

Yesterday morning,head bck to KL,and on the way...say a stupid Getz driver,drive at 60-70km/h in 90km/h zone...deng...even there is double lane section,he oso dunwan to keep left...wtf...wat make me more mad,is after i tailgate him for several minutes,he was like dunno anything...fark...after reach lanchang,straight overtake him...chiaoz...wif my parents car following behind me...muehehe....and they saw me tailgate that car...wakaka....luckily when we had breakfast at karak for some nice dimsum,they din scold me...hehe

The bloody getz driver...if only Amar drive it..den he will be doing 120km/h instead on this touge alike route...hehe

The dimsum at Karak...

Close up...still steaming...muehehe...yummy

den continue journey to KL,den reach my apartment to meet up wif my bro from Nilai,as had to bring him to Pantain Hospital to check up his nose,no prob,juz some nose allergy/sensitiveness prob....den rest at my apartment awhile and go to Federal Hotel to have wedding dinner,as my cousin was holding the wedding dinner at there...Congratz to them
while going to Federal Hotel,which juz beside Royal Bintang...where had to go thru jalan Imbi..as usual,it was jam...and damn pack...

The Jam..walau

But nvm...coz spotted this 'monster'...muehehe

Supra...*Drools*

after tat...reach the hotel at 5pm sumthing,and head over to LowYat to buy new mouse...as my previous mouse had died...mayb of consumption of too much cheese...hehe...after bought the mouse,head over bck to the Federal Hotel...and go to 2nd floor....and wait...it's seems like we reach kinda early...as my mom,heard tat my aunt ask us to be there by 6pm...walau...no1 was there yet...but slowly ppls start arriving...

Piggy check out the hall...muehehe

Too bored ady...snap randomly...

My lovely grandma...hehe...

My bro,Dad and my Sis...

My uncle,some auntie,and my mom...

Me...muehehe



The Ballroom...


The view from my table



My table set up...

At table numba 10...hehe

The menu...and their pic...

The Red wines...lolz

Mine...juz 2 glasses..as dad warn me as i had to drive..sigh...

Piggy taking few sips...and he like it...haha

Nice merlot...



The Ice Sculpture at the Entrance...doves rite??

After delaying for 30mins,at last the 1st dish arrive....

After few minutes later...


The Roasted Nam Yee Chicken

Fride Prawn in Thai Style

Steamed Snapper Fish with Dried Tangerine Skin

The Menu for the dinner:

1)Special Four Hot & Cold Season
2)Shark's Fin Soup with Fish lip and Crab Meat
3)Roasted Nam Yee Chicken
4)Steamed Snapper Fish with Dried Tangerine Skin
5)Fried Prawns in Thai Style
6)Braised Black Mushroom with Dried Beancurd & Siew Pak Choy
7)Fried Rice Combination with Silver Anchovies
8)Sweet Corn Soup with Coconut Milk
9)Chinese Pancake

overall the dish were juz okok and not really tat nice...
lets start wif Shark's fin,it was almost tasteless and even got some small crab shell in it...i would failed tat dish
while the steamed snapper...the fish was being boiled b4 steamed it(i think)..which the taste were kinda bland
den the Fried prawn...my god...the shell was being cook wif the prawn...shit..how u suppose us to eat wif chopstick?couldn't they juz make un-shell it and easier for us to eat and the prawn is nt fresh at all....
last but not least...the Fried rice..it can be never this failed...the rice was like din cook properly and the silver anchovies?juz like crab shell...sigh...

but still i like the 1st dish,the chicken,and the dessert..yummy,but if can switch the Sweet Corn coconut milk to Milk Sago,den would be damn nice...hehe

and going bck home at 11++pm....hehe

No comments: