Thursday 27 November 2008

Massage = Painz...

well...juz come bck from trimming my hair at my cousin's shop....so after that i complain tat my shoulder is pain,which had been following me for like 3 years...1 of her worker,tried to massage my shoulder,but after few squeeze....she kinda scared as the more she massage,the more pain i get,so my couz suggest tat i should go to her next door,as it was a massage parlor...is real de...not those illegal de...wakaka....

While they massage me,and take advantage of my fingernails...as i was too pain to knw wat is happening around me...sigh....


Close up...nw had to find Nail Polish remover dy....


it was actually juz 1 person massage me....but when i lie down,to my surprise...4 other persons including the owner came in as well and massage....and i was literally screaming away when they massage me...and was pain like hell..and all can my couz and my mom said,juz ask me to relax and they laugh out loud...sigh...nw i come to conclusion tat ppls like to see others injured for fun....haiz

The aftermath...using the suction bowl/cup thingy....haiz...PAINZ

ps - yea...im fatz...lolz...nw still 64kg...haiz...

7 comments:

April said...

yeer...painted nails~

*pengsan*pengsan****!!!!

Da Devil said...

yea....they all painted it..when i was suffering from the massage...haiz...

Amar Gencos said...

That is bekam. Hey, U gemok already! hahaha

Eu Jin said...

Those marks on your back will take a week to clear. Good luck man.:D

Da Devil said...

rosso - lolz...i had lose weight lar...previously 70kg...wakaka

eujin - 1 week??OMG....u tried it before??

Eu Jin said...

Yes Da Devil. Did it in Zhuhai. Never again tho. LOL :D

Da Devil said...

wakaka....yea...me too,never again...kinda pain right now...haiz...