Sunday 14 December 2008

Sunday - Last Lecture of the year...woohoo



Well..today is last lecture for the year 2008...hehe...supposedly to be happy....but dunno why deep down inside my heart,felt like something is missing,and yet...i still dunno wat izzzit....oh well...juz slp for 4 hours today...so...

U ask...and u shall receive

tada...after stop for 3 weeks,i think...start drinking it bck...still got abit 'kick' in it..but juz minimal

anyway...the lecture today was okok...except when it was Land Law and Law of Tort...those noisy bugger are again sitting behind me...when they stop chatting,they turn on their HP and play music...wtf!!! in the middle of lectures summore...adui...brainless moron....

I hate u all Brainless morons...

oh well...anyway...SeetLoong is recovered from his chicken pox ordeal ady...hehe...and today he help us tapau,me...as usual...Roast Pork Rice...kaka..i juz love roast pork...yummy...oh yea...no pics...as i was bzing eating and the smell in cafeteria in our college still..had those unpleasant smell...at least is better than last time which make me puke...oh yea...although it got ventilation fans...i think the food provider fella should install a much bigger ventilation fans...oh yea...and this time...King aka QingYang oso join us...kaka...and he abandon James and let him makan lunch wif 4 other lenglui(ehem,must said lenglui,otherwise tuesday i will disappear from the face of the earth,kaka).....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again,the below stuff,i juz merely typing,so nth personal and juz for the fun of typing it...hehe...enjoy....lolz...

as promise to candy...not emo rite??hehe....

Under The Rain

Walking slowly under the rain,
Listening to my mp3,
Enjoying the cold rain,
Each drops,
Keep on reminding me of you,
The look when you are smiling,
When you are laughing,
When you are sad,
When you are angry,
When you are in love,
From there on,
I know,
I know that I can’t forget about you,
As ,
The longer I walk,
The more of the image pop on my mind,
Like moving pictures,
They keep going and going,
Hence the harder I tried,
The harder it is for me to forget,
Guess I just had to keep those pictures,
On my mind,
Till the day I rest,
Forever,
But those memories,
Will live on forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yea...my Boss aka TaiLou aka Matt had revive his blog ady....do check it out...his style of music is mostly on EDM or Electronic Dance Music....hehe...enjoy...
Click For Music

oh yea...oso had linked it bck to my fren's bloggy there ady...hehe
Pssst...Matt...should i post up ur pic wif ur finger stick up on the Pooh Bear nose??kaka

2 comments:

April said...

tahu pun~ngek ngek ngek~

Da Devil said...

knw wat???