Saturday 27 December 2008

I need DSLR...bwahaha

Well....nth interesting stuff happened,juz go touge wif my dad's 1.3 Corolla SE..wakaka...slow poke car...kaka..but the handling and suspension,by far the best in my family...the pic is in my previous post - click here - ,and basically today din do anything beside than slacking off,and read some mag tat my bro borrowed from his fren,Digital Camera Magazine....kaka...well hope i can get DSLR next year....wat i had in my mind??Canon EOS 450D or 40D...hehe...depend on nex year economic....

Some pics taken wif my old cam...dated back 2003/2004 if not mistaken,2.0 mega pix,Panasonic SV-AS10

"SkyLine"
Take this pic during last vacation to Sabah

"The Growth"
Took this pic while waiting for sum1...

"Hardworking''
Took this today,early morning

"Red"
Took this pic in the evening,after rain

"New"
Also took this evening,after rain

hehe...well soli for the bad quality pics,as tat is the best i could do wif my expired digicam....hehe.....anyway din resize it to 800x600,is still 1600x1200...hehe...is view better in 800x600...hehe...why no potrait???coz camera teruk lar...the outcome will be worse...kaka...so wait till i get my DSLR...hehe

i really need DSLR ASAP....who can sponsor me???keke...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Searching


Where are you,
Still in the heaven’s garden?
I had been waiting for you,
Seconds,
Minutes,
Hours,
Days,
Months,
Years,
Had passed,
Yet you still haven’t appear before me,
I had been searching,
Searching for you,
But,
You just nowhere to be found,
As I’m scared that 1 day,
I might get tired,
Tired of looking for you,
I do hope,
1 day,
1 day I will found you,
Before I’m out of my breath.


4 comments:

April said...

be patient la..sabar itu separuh iman~ waka kakaka~ just like you said, everyone is LONGING for someone and something~ few nights x chat with you jor...wer u?? mia??

Da Devil said...

lolz...separuh iman...waseh...dunno u knw so much stuff wor...kaka...

i mia??u izzit?always on9 ah...juz put bz,follow ur style mah...dunwan those 'ting,ting' sound kacau...kaka

Melissa said...

not bad mar.. d pics all got name tim.. like very PRO horr... :p

Da Devil said...

kaka...still noob lar...hehe