Friday 5 December 2008

Lazy....hehe



As im writing an entry this post,im actuall slacking off from doing Law of Tort assignment on Fairchild's cases and of coz,im skipping tonite Law of Trust SPS classes...why?coz i dunwan to waste my money on petrol and time for the classes tat i cant learn or benefit from it...the lecturer juz suxx...ok

and juz chatting wif my bro....and he had been to some club that i din even had step in...and some of the place he go even as VIP...sigh...and tonite,my God-Sis ask me and my bro to join her go clubbing...but had rejected her(sorry...hehe)coz tomolo my parent will come up and bring along a washing machine,which my current washing machine in KL had 'Kong'....and it was semi-auto,-_-!!!...but the new 1...would be fully auto...erm....not new,is used de...hehe...at least is fully auto...haha...and oso...my sprained anke and lower back still havent fully recover...later if i sprained my ankle again...teruk lor....come to think of it...almost a year din go to club dy...haiz

oh yea...on wednesday....during land law...when Mr.Daniel mentions the case of Dewars V Dewars,which the 1st thing on my mind is the whisky,left by matthew...lolz...and soon enuf,Mr.Daniel mention tat it's also a whisky brand..which i juz nod my head...and he straight call me drunkard....wakaka....i was like...HUH?lolz..since u oso knw,means u oso the same as me...wakaka....but den...never get drunk b4...always drink at my limit as most of the time had to drive...haiz...

Dewar's...lolz

Juz left this much...hehe

Oh yea..by the way...had heard lot of complain at MOS - Euphoria...as those bouncer or guard watever u call it,had very...Cocky and like they really own the place...sigh...

on seperate issue...hmm...should i always trim my hair to make it short or abit long...hmm..wonder which style is nice...hmmm

2 comments:

April said...

drunk pig!

Da Devil said...

wat drunk pig wor....i seldom drink de leh...hehe