Sunday 26 October 2008

Mouse....Bye bye...

My mouse...had folllowed me since the day i got my laptop aka lappie...for like...3 years....and juz nw...around 10pm..it had died on me..as the left button was faulty...so...had to let him go....


Mua Mouse...

While operating it...

OO...the blue light...

Close up...

After 3 years of abuse on DOtA,CS,WT.....look at those dirt...wow...

Looks like is time for me to 'trap' a mouse....looking for some cool or cute looking 1...lolz...saw 1 being on sale,wif some cheese image on it...but too bad is a roll ball type,not optical...sigh....

5 comments:

Amar Gencos said...

Dude, try this brand. Cheap and comfortable;
MobileGear Online Game edition. Around Rm30. Cheap BUT good!

Da Devil said...

juz rm30...wow...at lowyat??

Amar Gencos said...

Mine bought at Sg Wang. All place same price. Its fixed. During my time, the theme for the mouse is Ghost Online. Now the theme is Maple Story Online I think. The theme on the box only. Inside you get the mouse with cheerful color (my time was white and silver only) and the surface is matte. Later will peel off la but the mouse is good! Here, got many people opt for this mouse especially gaming dude. Mok also using!

April said...

yeer~ dusty!!!!

Da Devil said...

april - haha..yealor...3 years ady din clean it...hehe