Tuesday 10 June 2008

Day trip to Doridori auto parts...


wakaka....well yesterday after Luna bar and midnight or early morning dimsum session...today i had wake up at around 8am..lolx...

after tat juz keep on rolling on the bed and think of sumthing...den when it is oledi 10am...time to 'really' wake up and brush my teeths and etc...den awhile later...amar(1 of my fren from DCM) had smsed me informing me tat he will be arrive later...so i juz hanging around and mostly juz sat infront of my lappie and juz staring at it without doing anything....lolx...

after that...i juz walked down and wait for him at the guard houz......later he arrived wif his cool Hyundai Getz(sigh..should had take pic of his car)....so he juz park inside my apartment and of we go to Batu Tiga to Doridori shop which is being manage by 1 of the reputable guy in drift world...haha..is no other than Jaza...oh well...or we call him Tupai or papa tupai in the forum..wakaka...

The Namecard..


on the way day it was kinda hmm...ok..no traffic jam or wat so ever...and slow drive too...'wat to do'(gosh,been using this words kinda alot lately..den it should be my nex quote after life suxx,hehe)well after 1hour or so later..we reach his shop...1st off the shop had abut diff from other shop where they use those sighboard for their shop names...but the shop choose to use graffiti instead..kinda refreshing and new idea...


den after park the car in front of the shop..went in and saw lot of item were displaying for sale..and the 1st thing u saw when u went inside the shop is the variety of rims...haha....lolx...

The variety of stuffs tat being sold..

Exhaust,strut,air filter,suspension,muffler..u name it..is here...

A damn COOL rims...argh...

The semibucket tat win my heart...wif A31 railing summore...temptation,who wan to buy this for my bday??hehe

sigh..all is money and money...dunno whether can get the approval for the conversion or not...


den juz chit chat abit...den went for lunch..den more chat and later draft how much i needed for my conversion...hehe..kinda alot...sigh....and increase ady too..wat to do..fuel price increase...anyway..the initial plan was to go to chop shop around the area..but he juz cant move out of the shop...so after the draft and more chit chat it was time to hit home...and nw im sitting in front of the laptop and writing this blog..lol...1st dat after my exam had passed...wakaka...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahha..might take my phto ass-well(lol)..cum2..gimme more publik-sity puh leazzz...

my getz cool? yes...cool at suckin petrol!