Sunday 4 April 2010

ON RAGE NOW....grrr

well u guys can say me rude or OLD or what ever shit...drivers's attitude on the road i wont give damn as it din happened to me personally,or even a gold camry juz nw nearly hit my car i oso dunwan to talk abt it as hit oso hit my car...can repair juz pain and need to repair...but when car nearly hit my HON and ME...i farking piss off....which the driver dun even notice is like damn farking lansi wif his sunglasses....niama(sorry for the rude words...as im farking piss off now)

'KNS...u all guys...nex time u guys saw a
Gold Myvi,JJU 7980...stay away...stupid driver..or should i said an idiot?...why i said so?coz tat bugger nearly hit me and my gf while outside college...tat idiot dun slow down even abit when got ppls at the side,juz wan to park in front of college to fetch ppl...f**k lar...from the look..is a damn lansi guy wif sunglasses...as if he drive a brand new ferrari...f**k u....u din even come down and said sorry,as im sure u r unaware tat u nearly hit me and my gf...u idiot...come so close,if we didn't move...sure kena hit liao and ur farking car sure will kena smash by me..u idiot.....

BEWARE OF GOLD COLOUR MYVI,NUMBER PLATE NUMBER 7980

dun even wan to hide the plate..so tat all can get away from the idiot...stupid f**k..and wan to knw where is my college?is near Petaling Street,previously known as Kemayan ATC,nw is juz ATC......KL ppls should knw where is it...grr''

well is the same as i post in DCM and ZTH....u wan to call me watever u wan,but im juz damn piss off,where he din even come down and said sorry while i scold Fark and shit there kinda loud as almost hit me and my gf,as it was the 1st thing come into my mind...

No comments: