Wednesday 4 March 2009

Back to hometown...excape from mock exam...lolz

ehem...yesterday had come bck to my hometown...keke...yea i knw..i skip 2 of my mock exam..lolz

Yesterday morning - outside 7-11,spot him sleeping there,curl like a ball

on tat morning..juz around 11ppls come for Law Of Trusts Paper

even victor oso came for exam...waseh

the most diligent classmates(ignore the grammar mistake,k)
James and Cheryl

after finished writing,it was still early,juz randomly take some pic...hehe


anyway...today kinda got lot of stuff to attends to..1st had to go to bank to run some errands...
after that headover to accessories shop to replace the battery of the remote of my tiara...
en en,go bck home and drive my ceffy to chop shop as they had found some adjustable caster for me...when i go there....it was nt A31 or S13 adjustable caster rod...but some honda's caster..but he said can mod it as juz wanted the adjustable part..den joint it wif my ori caster...kaka..oh well see how...oh yea,..the caster i get...is for free...wakaka

Honda adjustable ncaster rod..for free...muehehe

after tat head over to the same accessories shop to replace the 'blowned' light bulb of my car's fog lamp....

even need to take out the headlight and indicator lamp...kinda troublesome

the old blown bulb...



Imported bulb..damn exp.....sigh

den head over to my relatives place to have my haircut...is kinda short now...fuh...at last....
after tat..head over to my fren's place to have facial...lolz...

dunno wat it those black thingy...cold mask....

2nd cold mask...dun ask me..i knw nth about those mask...
ps - yea yea..i knw...my face is fat....lolz

4 comments:

darius said...

damn, i blew my fog lamp too... hehe... imported for 78 bucks? walawey!

Da Devil said...

well tat is the price tat sell to others lar...but i got discount...in fact almost 50%...wakaka,coz kinda like loyal supporter of their shop..haha

Melissa said...

omggggg!! u did mask!! arrgghhh... so "oi leng" dy huh! haha~

April said...

@.@