Wednesday 2 April 2008

Random Post....


Haha...random pic i take....b4 7am...haha..b4 the sun shine the world...haha...



Lets start off wif how my class was conduct during weekend..


This is how we study..haha..and teach by famous Mr.Amerjit

Dude...u had failed me again to keep me awake...

Dude..too late to pose lar...
WL - The owner of a killer Iswara...dun playplay

Again...WL and MadMatt...wakaka...

Enuf of class...as evithing juz too educational...wakaka...reeently while taking LRT to college..saw those ppl from local authority started to paint the wall(i oso dunno wat it was called,u get the idea)...paint the wall to white color...to cover up all the graffiti..i was like..those graffiti were juz nice,why the held wan to cover it up..as a frequent user of Putra LRT..i had saw many foreigner take the pic...why wan to cover it up wif a blank white colour...well according to 1 of my fren...D(juz call him D,later reveal ady,he will killed me..wakaka or worse,curse me to fell off the Genting Cliff when touge-ing).... he claim tat the graffiti is ok..but there was too much word..wat word? is 'ABU'..u all figured it urself..coz too sensitive ady..wakaka..


sigh.....

and nw,here is how i drive my car..coz due to some small prob which the lock mechanism had spoiled...damn...

Here is my supper....

after 5 min,Burps...excuse me...

No comments: