Monday 14 April 2008

Bz Bz revision class...argh....


Nuff Say...bz revision...and the 1st 2 pics below is juz to tease sum 1...haha...too bad din hav cheesecakes...haha


The Apple Pies..haha...

Da ribena...

Back to topic...Food i mean...FOOD
The 1/4 chicken for lunch order by Dwayne and Michelle

oso 1/4 chicken but is wif rice and corn...

Chicken Strip wif dunno wat salad...nice sauce

My Sparkling apple...and note..my piggie was there

From nw on..i will try to take the piggie pic wif the food evitime i gt update post..hehe

any1 who knw me..knw tat im a sucker for wedges...haha

The so called Grape Milk Punch..something like vitagen or nutrigen or wat gen2...haha

The Famous Mr.Joseph...

Wat i usually do in class...



I dunno why i like Tunnel pics...sigh..but too bad my camera din hav anti shock proof...haha

No comments: