Sunday 25 November 2007

Long Long Post...haha

24th,Saturday

Actually this post is solely happened on last saturday/sunday,24th and 25th as well....well lets start with Saturday,24th…well a week b4 24th…kelvin had oledi ask me whether wan to join him for lunch at klang,so I had ask David and SeetLoong to join me as well..well David of coz will follow,but as for seetloong,I actually can predict ady as he down’t seem to like the fans of meat,yup,wat we are having is BAK KUT TEH and it is quite different from what I used to have in my hometown..as in my hometown is those normal soup type..while the 1 we are having is dry de…so the damn nice…b4 we went to Kelv houz,I had to go to Cheras Leisure mall to wait for Victor and YeeL…coz I need Vic to show and teach me the road to klang….the initial reason for the trip was to go to the newly open Jusco at Bukit Tinggi and Kelv says tat there got stuff to play de…sigh…well after the lunch(around 1 or 2pm) we actually were heading to Jusco…but when see the traffic…we quickly change our mind and Victor suggest we go to Sunway to sing karaoke instead of cramping in a mall and being molested by some strangers(Kelv,remember wat u say to me tat why u like to take bus??wakaka)well,but in the end we din make it to Sunway instead we juz chilling in Kelv houz….basically his houz…nth..juz too much DOGS….well when u saw almost most of the house sure their parent will display their children pics, or their achievements or wat so ever…instead all of those pic were his dogs..i mean it..nt JOKING…anyway..his dogs were damn nice though as when they saw u juz giv a damn loud bark…which mean a gud dog…hehe…anyway…David went to his room and fix his pc dunno wat Direct X as he cant play/install dunno wat Hell Gate London game….while me and Victor juz at downstair playing his PS2 wif a 42inch tv…wow..never play wif so the damn big screen lor…damn nice…even Tailou(Victor) keep on saying tat he is gonna buy a 42inch later for his Wii…hehe..cant wait for it…anyway…while we were playing KOF…Tailou damn enjoy the games and keep on laughing while we were fighting each other…well after awhile..kelv and david giv up on the installation of the directX and come down to play and relax as well…den Kelv keep on saying put in the GTA San Andreas lar….den I put and play..well wat do u knw…juz the 1st missions…oledi cost all of us laugh like an idiot as I still not use of using PS2 controller to play GTA(prefer use keyboard and mouse)….so the 1st mission I basically had to escape from some neighboring nigga gang from killing my nigga…and those bloddy nigga drive a car and my nigga use bicycle…lol…..anyway…after tat few mission run through and each got their own title or story and when some gang words come out and start explaining the meaning to Tailou coz he ask..den he ask me bck…how come I knw so much of this kind of stuff…b4 I could answer,David drop the bomb and say,coz I always hang out wif nigga and supported nigga….well to be honest….where got..i juz support Lewis Hamilton(F1) and Allen Iverson(Basketball player)…and some others game all are white ppls..seriously….wakaka….and we juz keep on playing den till 6.30pm..we go out to have our dinner…and is steamboat(which is one of the reason why tailou wan to come)…actually is nt becoz of the steamboat….his purpose to go there is to kap lenglui who use to work at tat shop…well Kelv keep on saying how pretty is the lenglui den tailou more eager to see how lenglui izzit…den we ask..wat if the lenglui is nt there??...wakaka…to our disbelieve..the gal was nt at there,wakaka…Kelv,u r in big trouble…wakaka…well after the dinner..we go to Jusco as at nite..nt many ppls will hit the mall…so we juz go and basically juz to walk walk and see how was it…and well..nt really as nice as wat I had in my mind…as the corridor for walking..kinda damn small and pack where I think I smaller than klcc….and the jusco at ground floor got provide trolley..juz make things worst…as those ppl..juz dunno how to maneuver the trolley,and wif such a big mall..why on earth the escalator so damn the small???anyway..there got lot of restaurant and the food look kinda nice…erm…got Häagen-Dazs,Kim Gary, and many more…anyway…its kinda large mall...anyway…after tat we just went home….coz I had promised to be bck to wangsamaju to go for some touge activity


Warming up the car...in the morning...

Jusco(Bukit Tinggi)...

25th Sunday

Well it was sharp 12am…my phone was vibrating and it was Azuri…haha…caused I had ask him to bring me to go touge as I dunno how to go..so basically we meet at some petrol station so tat Azuri and some of Touge sifu(Burn,Blue,Zali,Mat Gen(If im nt mistaken and many more) to chow down and filling their stomach...at there…I juz saw MU lose to Bolton..i was like WTF….damn…anyway…after finish the food…we went straight to the location, and while we were at there…there was a roadblock…as as usual, the bloody fool mother F###er mat rempit,quickly turn around ignoring the car behind and juz speed off…juz hope those bastard will crash into lamppost or fell of the cliff and die rather than causing nuisance to society….anyway…after the road block check…we went to the 1st checkpoint and waited for all the car so we can arrange the who is following who and who was leading...and Azuri keep on saying he juz wan to cruise so he will be sweeper…hehe so we all juz heading up to the 2nd checkpoint where we wait for another Touge monsters to arrive…there came a loud noise…a KP61…I think is 4AGE Turbo,den come another Waja wif campro and lastly a white Myvi….so we all chitchat abit den..straight go to another checkpoint…as I was actually following behind..erm…a green satria(dunno who drives ady..soli boss) when ahead and juz overtake the myvi like there is no tomolo…there came I oso try to cucuk the car as I din quite knw the road…I juz keep my limit at 50 to 60%....but had to admit the Myvi owner is quite good lor as he is also the same as me trying the road there….where I keep on cucuk him,he oso din giv a damn…a very concentrated driver…kudos…nt many young ppls can resist those cucuk-ing feel…anyway…I din dare to overtake him as I dunno the road and its condition,as there got lot of patch up being done on the road and I was running on my stock condition car…sure bouncy like hell…so I juz follow him till the next point…and stop awhile…den move on…the last part of the road kinda narrower and abit unpredictable as the corner there damn strange 1…while u think is a mid speed corner den suddenly whole corner change to a quick snap…damn I had to keep my car running wif OD off and on 2nd gear…well I could hear the Gearbox is screaming…wakaka…basically auto car + Touge is nt a gud situation…when reach the last checkpoint we juz relax and sit on the road..ah..wat a nice feeling den chit chat awhile..den all go home ady..while return back to KL,we din stop at any checkpoint…juz blast through the checkpoint…den of coz I again cucuk the myvi…but somehow I notice tat he uses lot of braking….compare to me…I m restricting myself from using the brake and relying on Gear(reason why is my damn rear disc brake keep on having sound while I step on brake)…last time send my car to check and mechanic say tat still got lot of brake pad but juz some dust only…well after the mock exam,I straight go bck hometown and ask him to check again and this time I will be watching him….damn dangerous is brake failed while touge…but really couple of months bck…the brake pad were really thick..but he juz check on 1 side..but nt on the other side and sadly the sound come from the side tat he din check..the rear left side…haiz…nvm…coz the brake still perform fine…anyway..back to topic,while going bck…as I was noticing Azuri’s car,he was behind me..after a corner..he juz disappear…I thought got anything happened and I start to slow down..but to my disbelief…he turn off his headlight as I saw a shadow behind my car…lol….the fella really ‘Keng’….so we juz went back to our meeting point and we go bck to wangsamaju where they all wanted to have something to eat as it was almost 5am and quite hungry…but I had to go home as i got a morning lecture from 0930 till 1715…so I say goodbye and headed bck to my apartment…and I juz manage to take a quick 2 hours nap and go to college…wakaka..anyway….is a nice Touge session…hehe

At the checkpoint..soli..camera kinda sux..kinda hard to take pic...

Yup...0241...in the middle of nowhere...wakaka

PS – the whole session,I had never saw the KP and the Waja except after their checkpoint…wakaka..they all damn fast

PS - Azuri and all Touge Sifu,thz for the Touge session and hope can join u all the nex time..but afraid I will be a drag as I kinda slow..hope u all dun mind…again..THX all…

U guys Rox....haha

No comments: