Friday 8 June 2007

Da Devil is in da home....Muahaha


Ahh....nice Day....or Dawn???
hehe taken at 6pm...nice???

OK.....lets start....muahaha...well this is my 1st blog ya...the reason why i create the blog...is because i wanted to know at is my progress during my holiday...yea...Final Exam had finish yeah.....although i think i done it badly...i dun care for it nw...juz worry abt it when i get the result...wat done is done...anyway....to all my frens tat knw me...hehe sure knw tat im the person tat like black colour..tat why i choose the black as my background colour(almost all the shirt i own ether black or white = simplicity)......

Music - well...most ppl that knw me well..knw tat i like to listen to either Hard Trance or Techno..but in fact...basically wat song tat is nice i oso listen...recently 'Mims - This is why i'm hot' is quite nice.....Well tis is 1 of my Fav DJ(Yoji Biomehanika)

Fashion - well basically i'm more interest in textile/wardrobe and hair....

Such as above...

Cars - well....all guys sure like cars...so am i...but then im nt those fancy about BMW or Merc or Ferrari or those exotic cars...mine mostly on those car which is driftable...mostly are imports(where in oversea they called it)/Japan manufactured car....hehe,and there is a website that i always visit... www.drift.com.my (guys or gals who is intersted can giv drop by the website to check it out ya....

Pic taken from DCM's Mizu..if im nt mistaken!!!
apparently in the pic is not me...but soon it will...hehe


Study - well now currently study in ATC(Advance Tertiary College)gosh..i bet all of u sure dunno where is the college is...except my college mate...hehe...


My frens in college...(any of my frens in da pic who felt they wan privacy can tell me and i will remove the pic...soli ya,hehe)

Dance - well the dance i prefer is hip hop and breakdance....nw oni knw abit only and trying to find studio tat is near,luckily gt a fren of mine oso interested in it,....(JC u oso find the studio lar)

Anyway...that's for now....will continue next time..coz nw my digicam at Hongkong..had to wait my digicam to come bck den i will update my status...coz since tis is the 1st post..i should intro myself...hehe..


Ugly mah???LOL

Hehe...the above pic is me...taken in my apartment....coz too bored ady and was listening to Yoji's song that's for sure...hmm.. a guy who always complaining tat Life is Sux!!!,like japanese food..and......hmm had to think..ok lar..tat for now

hope u all enjoy reading oo...when u all are bored...wakaka....


BuhBye for nw...'I...Will...Be... Back...' Muahaha


2 comments:

Matthew said...

Oni 1 post ? Post more la... Lol i made the historical first comment

alan said...

hai yo, only 1 of my picture meh? u know la, i so famous, must put more picure ma. joke. anyway, u should put more post as said by matthew. not enough la. post more about yrself, i interest to discover it. wakaka.