Wednesday 14 May 2008

Tribute to my lowered car which nw had gone...

From the title above..my car..juz lowered and nt even 48 hours had to be remove as too low and caught the undercarriage...due to my hometown awfully high speed bump...which is wide and high...which is much not necessary...well here is the tribute..anyway..my car nw had set bck to stock height ady..sigh..miss the lowered ride...sob...sob...







yea yea...the front bumper look mismatch wif the rest of the body of the car...well wat can do..as a student..where got so much money to repsray....anyway..plan to respray whole car into sumthing like midnight purple [LP2 - Midnight Purple(R33) or LV4 - Midnight Purple II or LX0 - Midnight Purple III(R34]...but plan on getting a much darker black colour as the purple colour will only can be seen under a very bright bright sunny day...not like those proton blueberry tea colour...too purplish....anyway..well all of those plan are for in the future....hehe...


Plan to find any rims wif deep dish in future...


and reach my ultimate dream tat a VIP car..and can drift sometimes...my dream stance and fitments of wheel....

No comments: