Thursday 25 June 2009

Nursing Ceffy

Well nth much happened this 2 weeks..coz at hometown..juz send my car to fixed the oil seal..the prob is wif the pulley gear tat need to be taken out was stuck...so my mech need to shave off part of the pulley...once taken out the pulley...it was rusty and beyond repair...so my car had been on the jack for almost 3 days in front of my house(my mech juz live across my house) coz need to search for replacement pulley...right nw,it still in front of my house,as need to install back all the parts that had been removed...so nw the car will be better than ever....hehe...no more hiccup...

coconut tree had blocked the side view...

Really on the jack

Taken off the headlight,radiator and some stuffs...

hehe

After tat..since i had take out my camera..might as well play around

My town car...

Hood view

Lime


dunno wat it is called....

No comments: